Pages

02 February 2010

0 Increasing Your Facebook Fans

I'm a big believer in the power of Social Networking. I'm constantly encouraging my clients to get online and in the game. After your facebook fan page is live, your posting regularly and you've suggested all of your friends become fans, the question I often receive is "How can I pursue more fans?" I often hear clients complaining that Social Media is time consuming and actively pursuing clients takes up too much of their time. However, it doesn't have to. Here are a few simple and creative ways to get more Facebook Fans without a lot of time and effort.
  1. Put up a sign in your office asking people to become a fan.
  2. Add a reminder to find you on Facebook on your business cards, appointment cards, stationary, newsletters, and other collateral.
  3. Add a link in your email signature letting people know that you are on Facebook.
  4. Add Facebook calls-to-action on your website. 
  5. Add a link back to your Facebook Fan Page on your other Social Networking sites.
  6. Add a become a fan widget to your blog.
  7. Offer special discounts or incentives for customers who are your Fans on Facebook.
Facebook is tool for creating buzz about your business. I encourage you to give it a try. I bet you will be surprised at the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment: